Rev up your sustainable commuter programs with free assistance from Move Minneapolis
- Transportation Benefits Consultation – Set goals and develop a commuter benefits and options plan that meets the needs of your organization and its employees.
- On-Site Events – Host presentations, fairs, or tabling at your workplace featuring the commute options and resources available to your employees.
- Identify Savings For Your Employees – Reduce employee commuting costs by motivating them to switch from driving alone to using carpool, vanpool, telework, transit or biking alternatives.
- Relocation Assistance – Receive customized assistance when your organization moves downtown.
- Remote Work (Telework) Support – Start, expand or improve your remote work program.
- Pre-Tax Transportation Benefits – Set-up pre-tax payroll deduction for transportation fringe benefits and save on employer payroll taxes. Benefits options include Metropass transit passes that offer pre-tax savings.
- Employee Commute Surveys – Conduct a brief online survey customized to your workforce that provides a snapshot of how employees currently commute to work, and a post-consulting follow-up survey to measure mode change results.
- Guaranteed Ride Home – Learn about this sustainable commuting safety net: a federally-funded program that reimburses registered employees’ rides home four times per year or up to $100.
- Recognition – Enjoy positive public exposure spotlighting your organization’s commuter benefits and programming, office amenities, or participation in Car-Free MSP or the Commuter Choice Awards.
- Employer Education Series – Attend webinars and live workshops featuring subject matter experts who offer guidance on commuting options, policies, and best practices.
Download a menu of Move Minneapolis services available for employers for improving transportation benefits and the commutes of their workforce.